Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter 2018

   Buddy and I wish you all the joys of spring Easter and any other special events happening at your end. We decorated a bit and coloured eggs too. Tradition makes it our annual thing to do. However our family gatherings have shifted to brunch away from home. It was fun to be out surrounded by other like minded people who preferred to dine out. People came dressed in all sorts of outfits from very fancy to a few who were a bit too casual though there were no torn jeans. An Easter bunny paraded from table to table and a piano player’s music was welcomed in the background. I am happy wewe able to spend this time and reflect on how fortunate and blessed we are.

8 comments:

Sandi said...

Happy Easter to you and Buddy, Heidrun!

Olga said...

I miss seeing the pussy willows in springtime now that I am spending longer times in Florida. I hope your day was wonderful in every way.

Linda Reeder said...

It sounds like you found a way to make your day special too.

Joyful said...

Sounds like you & Buddy had a nice day. I am doing okay. Just getting over very bad seasonal cold. Seems everyone has it here.

MadSnapper said...

i am happy for Buddy, i know he loved the dining out and bunny..

Arkansas Patti said...

Sounds like you and Buddy had a fun and pleasant day.

Rosalind Adam said...

Happy Easter. Interesting how people do eat out so readily these days. I love pussy willow - my favourite spring plant when I was a child.

Dee said...

Dear Heidrun, happy, happy, happy Easter and April to you and to Buddy. And may this month bring with it the blessings of spring. I'm happy for your family that you could enjoy an Easter dinner out and about with many other people. Like you, I often feel great gratitude for the blessings of my life. That feeling is such a gift from the Universe. Peace.