Sunday, May 5, 2024

I’m back

 I have not posted in a long time as on Nov. 15,2022 .a routine gall bladder op went very wrong. I spent months in the hospital as well as home with an open belly wound and in June 2023 had a final 4.5 hour op to close things up but needed to remain on a vac machine till Aug. 2023. September the wound closed completely and I got better over time. 

Today I am pain free and able to do my usual activities once again. Only my eyesight is even weaker than before. But readers out there I am still with you when I can. Hubby and Buddy also are doing fine. Sadly I cannot post photos since I use I devices and google seems to restrict my wishes to post my pics easily as it once did.Thanks for your years of support here.

3 comments:

Joyful said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your medical issues but am happy to hear you are now fully healed from the surgery. Sending best wishes to you and your family. It's sad but Blogger has become much more difficult for me as well but for different reasons. Take care. xx

photowannabe said...

Wow, thanks for dropping by my blog and oh my what a time you have had health wise. I'm so glad you are well now and back to blogging again. Hope you will be able to do a photo now and then.
Sue

LC said...

I have not been blogging for awhile. What a challenging time you have experienced. May your recovery continue and your life be filled with joyful experiences!