Sunday, December 20, 2020

Holiday Wishes

Today I am attempting to post our Christmas and seasonal blog. It is a challenge using my old laptop but iPad is not great since Google changed all again.

We used to have a daughter dance in the Nutcracker. We also went to the Canadian Ballet when Karen Kain was a top ballerina. It is via video this year as Covid has changed all even Christmas events and shopping online.
 
This is the only photo I could post.  P(Font change and would not let me fix it ugh)

Here's wishing you all a happy winter as it arrives tomorrow/
Follow that by a Merry Christmas and let us hope for a happy 2021. 
The year 2020 was truly a challenge as the globe tried hard to save lives due to  Covid19. Sadly the world had many other challenging events happen. Internet became a must have in many new ways. ,yet it did not make me happier as it remains visually tough.
MERRY CHRISTMAS  HAPPY HOLIDAYS  HAPPY NEW YEAR
Buddy send his love too.

7 comments:

Joyful said...

Stopping by to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. All the best wishes for 2021 as well. It sounds like you are expecting snow tomorrow. I too have learned that Vancouver will get wet snow on Monday. Take care and say 'hello and Merry Christmas' to Buddy for me.

Olga said...

A very Merry Christmas and holiday wishes to you. A special happy day for Buddy!

MadSnapper said...

Merry Chrismtas to you and buddy and I am sorry your vision is cramping your use of the internet. i had not thought about the new convenience of shopping on line is not convenient for people with sight problems

Aritha V. said...

Greetings from me, sitting in the livingroom, listening to the raindrops on the window.

Sandi said...

Merry Christmas, Heidrun!

Hootin Anni said...

I hope I'm not too late in wishing you a very happy New year!

Dee said...

DEAR HEIDRUN, I'M COMING LATE TO YOUR LAST POSTING OF 2020, BUT I SO HOPE YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND AND BUDDY

ARE WELL. AND I SO AGREE WITH YOU THAT THE INTERNET HAS BEEN IMPORTANT IN FOLLOWING THE COURSE OF COVID AND

HOW IT HAS AFFECTED ALL OF US WHO LIFE ON THIS PLANET EARTH. AND FOR US HERE IN THE UNITED STATES, THE

INTERNET WITH ITS SOCIAL MEDIA HAS ENABLED MANY ANTI-GOVERNMENT GROUPS TO PLAN AN INSURRECTION. WE HERE

NEED TO GET OUR ACT TOGETHER AND THE REPUBLICAN PARTY NEEDS TO DECIDE JUST WHAT IT WANTS TO BE. IT SURELY

HAS LOST ITS WAY. TAKE CARE. YOU HAVE SO MUCH FORTITUDE THAT YOU INSPIRE ME ALWAYS. PEACE.