Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter Fun

   Time seems to slip by so fast now. Easter came very late this year and outside it still looks like early March for nothing is green yet. In fact we still have moments of snow. Buddy and I decided to to decorate a bit with fresh new kitchen linens, new bath mats in all our washrooms and then add some fragrance with fresh cur carnations in our living room .


   We did"t stop there. This year we opted to make a small batch of rich dark chocolate coolies with added dark chips and they made our house feel so much cosier and festive from their delicious smell.


   We also decided we needed some colourful eggs for it to look like Easter so be bought a few white eggs, boiled them and then using vinegar, warm water and neon food colouring to create these.

And now we are happy that we made the effort for today Easter is here and we feel the joy.
Happy Easter or Happy Spring to you all.
Do share what you did for it makes Buddy smile and of course I get the joy too.

6 comments:

Sandi said...

Those eggs are so bright! I guess it's a special dye? Or maybe you left them in a long time.

Thanks for your emailed comment! I don't know why the blog comment won't work. I checked my settings (emailed you this too) but I don't think the problem is on this end. I blame Google! :/

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

I seem to have issues commenting on posts lately. Sorry if you do not get my comment. I am working to sort this out.

MadSnapper said...

I love the neon eggs, did not know it comes in neon now. I have not died eggs in many years. I got all your comments on my post a few minutes ago. so mine is working for you. Happy Easter and give Buddy a hug from me. new anything really brightens our world and change is a good thing.

Joyful said...

Amen! So glad to see your post. Happy Easter to you and your family.

George said...

I'll bet the cookies smelled as good as they looked. You had my mouth watering just reading about and seeing them.

Snowbrush said...

Wrong time to look at these photos--I'm drinking vile liquid but otherwise fasting for a colonoscopy.